"On the last day of the Creation God desired to crown His work and thus created Kornati Islands out of tears, stars and breath"
- this is how the Irish writer Georg Bernard Shaw described the Kornati islands.
See for yourself the beauty and uniqueness of this area on a one-day group visit of National park organized and carried out by ship owners or registered organizers, excursions consist of:
- drive to Kornati, passage through the Kornati archipelago
- breakfast and lunch break (on board or in some of the small Kornati restaurants)
- Two or three breaks for swimming and sightseeing
Reserve your trip
- Transport by boat, ticket to the National Park Kornati, breakfast, lunch and guide ranging from 45 € to 60 € (depending on the season).